Looking for something unique...
This is one of my favorite hobbies. I can sit hours making custom jewelry. So have a look around.
Most pieces are one of a kind. So you won't find your girlfriend with the same piece!!
I have found that most times fashion jewelry will turn a color in time. Here are some suggestions on how to take care of your fashion jewelry.
1. Keep the plastic zip-close bag that your fashion jewelry arrives in.
2. Put fashion jewelry on after getting ready to avoid over sprays.
3. After each use, gently wipe fashion jewelry with a soft cloth to remove body oils and any residue that it may have come in contact with.
4. Avoid getting fashion jewelry wet.
5. Avoid getting lotions, perfumes, hairsprays, etc. on fashion jewelry.
6. Do not wear fashion jewelry to the beach.
7. To prolong the life of your fashion jewelry, store it in the plastic zip-close bag that it arrived in.
8. Fashion jewelry is not meant to be worn every day as the oils in your skin will break down the finish over time. Take care of it and it will keep you fashionable!
US Pricing only. If outside of US, please contact us for shipping charge.